Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/06/01

Am I Jealous or Am I A Scammer?

I have been very busy in May. I do not have much time to update the blog but I want to share with you that I have received two messages from eBayers few days ago.

Message 1:
Dear delsonu,

wow you really dont have anything better to do with your time....is it youre jealous others are making money and you are not hmmmm I think so


- kitfin


Message 2:
Dear delsonu,

you are the scamer,you want to make money from nothing?


- egyptaion21




Am I jealous or scammer? I think bright eBayers have the answer.

Meanwhile, you may want to be awake of these two eBayers who may hate me blocking their chance to make "money".

No comments: