Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/06/20

Under Attack - Part 1

I have been under attacked recently by fraudster sellers - flash*8431

Two of fraudster sellers decoy - crytstal-bre and big-storez.
They left negative feedback on me without paying my book but they left positive feedback on fraudster sellers, who sold flash drive, were no longer be registered with eBay.


crytstal-bre:





















big-storez:
















I need your help to leave me POSITIVE FEEDBACK to make fraudster sellers' attack worthless!!!!

Update: July 1, 2010

flash*8431 make all his decoy to have "private" feedback, so other people see my comments on them. He sends another decoy to attack me again. HA.... For those who have purchased "128GB USB Leather Stick Flash Pen Thumb Drive Memory" should test your flash drive and get your money back ASAP!!!




No comments: