Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/07/06

Free Advertisement On fake-memory.com

I receive a message from joculex who posts a message on fake-memory.com claiming me an untrusted seller and scamming victim money - http://fake-memory.com/forum/index.php?topic=1058.0














joculex, who pull out all negative feedback on me, write them on fake-memory.com. I wonder ..


1. Why joculex does not mention others who do the similar listing in eBay.
2. Why joculex does not mention that I have more than 500+ POSITIVE FEEDBACK.
3. Why joculex does not mention that I am the only ONE who provides technical support to others.
4. Why joculex has no doubt on people leave "not receive item" which I can re-send it (email it) thousand times.



People say it does not work because they never contact me. My solution is more than a book, it is a brain behind it.


Selling a book is the only way to fund my campaign. I appreciate eBayers who purchase my book. Without you, I will not survive in fighting against fraudster sellers. It costs ~USD $100+ per month to run auction listing on eBay, but it will reach more eBayers, so eBayers aware of the scam.


There are only two type of people who hate me so badly. One is fraudster sellers, another one is jaxanim who is caught on stealing my intellectual property and resell it in CD. [ See PROOF here]


joculex is not fraudster seller, so there is only one possibility - joculex is one of jaxanim' gangs.
joculex is the administrator of fake-memory.com forum; let see who the owner is:


Registrant:
 Brian Matthews
 355 Monnow Way
 Newport,  NP20 7SZ
 GB

 Domain name: FAKE-MEMORY.COM

joculex, jaxanim and fake-memory.com owner are all coming from UK.


Lets see who joculex is in more details:

joculex writes the message below on fake-memory.com:
"WARNING........This seller is taking advantage of the FAKE sellers to SCAM even more cash from the VICTIM"

Look at what joculex does in eBay:
1. Repair system: (see listing)







While joculex claiming me take advantage of victims, joculex actually sells the repair system to victims. Isn't joculex just slapping on his own face?


2. Sell Fake Flash Drives: (see listing)









joculex claims there is a chance of 128GB in his listing
"Capacity — 128GB   <<---------Some Chance!!

joculex should know it well. THERE IS ZERO CHANCE, but joculex still scams people to believe it.




Now, you should know who is the REAL SCAMMER, who takes advantage of victims.

No comments: