Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/07/02

Under Attack - Part 2

Fraudster sellers send their decoys to bid my book and then leave negative feedback. They realize that they do not pay, their feedback will be removed (see big-storez negative feedback is gone). They pay me on crytstal-bre id and then they open claim on PayPal week later.



Now, they send another decoy - kind.guy900 who succeed to won my book. I guess I will receive negative feedback very soon.


Instead of being defendant, I decide to do counter attack. I find out that they change their decoys feedback to private, so no one can see bad comment on them. What a smart move; however, it helps me to identify their decoys more quickly.


I find out they have over 100 eBayer ID to execute their scheme. They are all registered in Singapore. I believe this is operated by a corporation. Most of the victims are coming from Europe and Australia. These buyers shall pay more attention to it.

No comments: