Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/02/11

New February Victim Story

I just help another one get out from the scam!!!!



Dear delsonu,

Thanks much for letting me know. I have opened a case in Ebay. How did you find out about these?




Want to reply?




From: delsonu
To:
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: Feb-11-10 22:34:19 PST
Dear ,

Time to get money back from your seller.
You can buy my book to fix your flash drive or donate your junk flash drive to me. Either way is fine with me. L0L :-)


- delsonu




From:
To: delsonu
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: Feb-11-10 22:21:59 PST
Dear delsonu,

You are correct. Most of the files were either empty or corrupt.


-




From: delsonu
To:
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: Feb-11-10 17:57:28 PST
Dear ,


... verify the content.

I have helped few hundred people to confirm their flash drives are fake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-Fake-USB-Flash-Drive-Pen-SCAM-Book_W0QQitemZ160398880556


- delsonu




From:
To: delsonu
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: Feb-11-10 14:29:23 PST
Dear delsonu,

I have been using it with no problems yet. What would I look for?




No comments: