Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/03/01

New March Victim Stories

 Dear delsonu,

Hi, you were right. Its a dud. Cannot retrieve information.:(



Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply



From: delsonu
To:
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: 07-Mar-10 12:15:54 AEDST
Dear

Try to copy at least 5GB of data and then verify its content.


- delsonu




From:
To: delsonu
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: Mar-06-10 15:31:42 PST
Dear delsonu,

the size was as described and it holds information i put on there so guess he's ok



**********************************************************************************************************
Another one:


Dear delsonu,

Yes you are right.
It can't hold more than 4G. and It takes too long time to get copied. It's shit.
Thank you for telling me that.
So, what's your next move?


-
Want to reply?




From: delsonu
To:
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: Mar-06-10 17:17:12 PST
Dear laser4usa,

that's how they fool you. My com also recognized it 31.2G but it could not hold more than 4GB of data.

Try to copy at least 5GB of data and then verify its contents.


- delsonu




From:
To: delsonu
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: Mar-06-10 13:53:19 PST
Dear delsonu,

I got that this morning and checked that.
It is not a fake. My com recognized 31.2G, and works fine.

No comments: