Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/03/01

Fake MP3 MP4 Player FAQ

See listing description in your prefer language - click here
See list of fake MP Players - click here
 
I'm the author of the book on how to test and detect fake size MP3 MP4 Player. You shall get your money back from other sellers who has violated my copyright. I thank and appreciate you for your help, so I can focus on helping victim of the scam.


After receiving information from several ebayers, I decide to buy some MP players in eBay to do my research. It takes month to complete study. Here is the solution I put together to help you, not to encourage you to buy fake size MP3 MP4 players. 


Note: you only able to correct your fake size flash memory to its actual capacity, not fake capacity. [see Q3]

Note: you will receive the book in electronic format (ebook)

Questions/Comments from Ebayers:
1. What is fake? fake in what way?
Ans: Sellers claim to sell your 32GB MP3 MP4 player but the actual capacity of the MP player is 4GB or less. The worst part is that you could not use your MP player after internal memory is corrupted.


 2. I bought one of MP4 players but it is not something you have listed. Can I use your method to test it?
Ans: Yes, you can use my instruction to verify your MP player. If you do not see any error, congratulation, you have bought a good MP player.



3. When you say that you explain how to correct the size, what do you mean? 
Ans: After correction, the MP player will have the "actual" capacity it should. If actual capacity is 4GB, then it is 4GB; if it is 2GB, then it is 2GB. Without correct your fake size MP player, you most likely run into file system corruption. Your MP player can not be used again.

4. When I try to access its drive, it says that you need to format. But after trying its say you can't format the drive. Any suggestions?
Ans: Your flash memory's file system is corrupted. Please check out my book.


5. Does your solution provide software?
Ans: My solution will provide software and step-by-step guide to test and correct your devices

No comments: