Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/03/06

March Madness on Fake Flash Memory Devices

New: You can read my eBay listing in your prefer language.


Fix Flash Drive Listing
Fix MP3/MP4 Flash Memory Listing



I have monitored fake flash drive sellers in eBay for several months. There are more fake flash drive sellers appear in March. These sellers come from China, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and USA.

No matter how hard I try, I still could not fight against fake flash drive selling alone. If you have purchased fake flash drive, you should file a case in eBay to stop the sellers keep selling them. eBay will suspend these sellers account after few violation of selling fake/counterfeit product.


Here are fake flash drives reported by eBayers.

Kingston 64GB Data Traveler  DT200
 Kingston 128GB Data Traveler DT200



Sony Vaio Flash Memory
Several ebayers contacted Sony to confirm that Sony does not manufacture 32GB or more in flash memory


64GB Stainless Steel Flash Memory


32GB and 64GB Kingston Data Traveler 150 (DT150)

500GB USB Flash Drive


Counterfeit Support Hotline

No comments: