Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/04/11

128GB Kingston Data Traveller 200 DT200 for only $24.95

Unbelievable price for 128GB Kingston Data Traveler 200 DT200 for only $24.95 selling in eBay.

The seller, who just switches from selling jewelry to flash drive memory, sold 300 piece of flash drives in 2 days. INCREDIBLE Money Making Scam. I am not sure how many people going to get hurt while he/she is laughing on the way to bank.

If you are are one of Kingston purchasers, here is the link to verify your Kingston authentic http://www.kingston.com/asia/verifyflash/



Update: Someone must have reported to eBay, the listing is removed day after I post it.

Update2: One is gone, multiple come back with lower price at $19.99. Hello, it is fake, copy 10GB of movies files and play them, then you will know you have been scammed.

No comments: