Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/04/20

Victim of Fake Flash Drive Scam in April 2010

I sometime contact eBayers to warn them about fake flash drive. Somehow, eBay starts to block me to message other eBayers. :-(





Dear delsonu,

Thanks delsonu,youre right...couldnt even get 5GB to load so better chase up the seller.
Thanks again , Stephen


-
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply



From: delsonu
To:
Subject: delsonu has sent a message
Sent Date: 15-Apr-10 17:44:53 AEST
Dear ,

I search for fake flash drive sellers. I noticed you purchased one recently. Can you please test it thoroughly and let me know whether it is fake or not.

http://delsonu.blogspot.com/



- delsonu

No comments: