Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/04/24

Believe me or not?

How hard shall I work to convince you that is FAKE?



Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a question about item
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:41:00 -0400


You are right , over 5g files copy , and then the file has problems...
Thanks for your info
B.L
----- Original Message -----
From: eBay Member: delsonu
To: 
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a question about item

eBay sent this message toYour registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Buyer has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.
Dear bxxxx,

It is not about the speed. The drive has real capacity of few GB, not 128GB. Copy few large movie files (5-10GB in total) and then try to play the movies.

The worst part is you will encounter data corruption and lose your valuable data.

It is your choice. I am sorry to bother you. Good luck.

BR,

- delsonu
Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.




From:
To: delsonu
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a question about item
Sent Date: Apr-24-10 16:37:23 PDT
Dear delsonu,

You just need to play below 30 buck , what do you want to expect. Kingston need to play more than 300 buck !!!
by the way , this drive just speed is half than brand new drive , others no problem until now!


- bxxxxxx



From: delsonu
To:
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a question about item
Sent Date: 24-Apr-10 15:43:43 EDT
Dear bxxxxx,

I found the information. You purchased 2 x 128GB flash drive from " ". I'm sure the flash drives are fake. I have come across them many many times from myself and other eBayers.

Please test them out and get your money back.
Please let me know the test results.

BR,

- delsonu



From:
To: delsonu
Subject: Re: delsonu has sent a question about item
Sent Date: Apr-24-10 07:00:18 PDT
Dear delsonu,

You mean 16g flash drive ? it is no brand , the speed is half my original sandisk about 4.4m/s


- bxxxxxx




From: delsonu
To:
Subject: delsonu has sent a question about item
Sent Date: 23-Apr-10 19:34:15 EDT
Dear bxxxxx,

I search for fake flash drive sellers. I noticed you purchased one recently. Can you please test it thoroughly and let me know whether it is fake or not.

http://delsonu.blogspot.com/


- delsonu

No comments: