Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/04/04

Ethical vs Unethical sellers

The difference between ethical sellers vs unethical sellers is one knows the item is fake or counterfeit, they will remove it from their listing. In contrast, unethical sellers continue to sale the item even though they know it is fake.

I have worked with few eBayers who purchase their flash drives from China wholesale website like DHGATE and then resell it in eBay to make some profits. After they learn the product is fake or counterfeit, they remove it quickly from eBay. We have to give these ethical sellers a big applause.

Someone asks me whether it is seller's fault. The answer is yes and no. You need to have good knowledge of firmware level of knowledge to fake flash drive. I certainly believe it is done in manufacturer's house. It is not a normal seller who has this kind of knowledge to do it; however, the seller know it is fake but still continue to sell it, then it is seller's fault.
The big guys behind the scene must be caught in order to eliminate the problem. One great eBayers from Australia provides good information to me that you can file a report to Hong Kong Internet Fault Police (google search), they will follow up the case. If you are interested to do so, you can contact me for more information.

No comments: