Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/04/24

Tough Fight For Refund

She is one of the eBayers that I have helped in this month. She spends about $80+ USD to buy a 128GB Sony flash drive from a USA seller. After receiving my message, she checks Sony website and can not find the product. I do not what she has written to the seller but she gets a very nasty reply back from the seller.

"Here's an example of one of the messages he sent me today:

YOU LYING SCUMBAG!

Why don't you prove that it is NOT a Sony flash drive!

I advertised a "no questions asked 15 day return for full refund", and told you to send it back if you wanted and I would issue a refund WHEN I RECEIVED IT, yet you filed a false complaint with Paypal!!!

YOU ARE LYING SCUM!!!

I REALLY need to STOP selling on ebay and dealing with mentally diseased and lying pieces of human garbage like YOU!!!

Since you're such a lying piece of garbage, I'm now disputing your complaint!!!

You're claiming it's not a Sony when the package and the flash drive say Sony right on it.

Good luck proving it's not!!!

 

Is safe to buy from USA seller? Not at all.


Here is the message from other eBayer:

Dear delsonu,

I am very appreciative that you are spending the effort to call attention to this problem. I have been burned many times trying to get a big flash drive cheap. I figured if I backed off on the size and paid more I wouldn't get scammed. Well, it isn't true. Even a $1 per gigabyte, and with a USA vendor I got junk. At least the return shipping fees were nominal.

And with all the counterfeits being sold, the fact it says Kingston or Lexmark doesn't mean anything. Some how, some sanity needs to be be brought into play. Your 'auctions' are doing a lot of good to shine light on this problem area.



- exxxxx

No comments: