Resell or redistribution of my book/ebook is violated my copyright.
Please leave me positive feedback if you can, so my listing will reach more eBayers in "best match".

2010/04/05

I'm not alone to fight against fake flash memory sellers

Here is the message sent by UK eBayer.


Hi there, I have been working with a few people to expose this issue, much like yourself. We have purchased a total of 205 Leather USB pens, from 15 different vendors in the HK and China areas. All were purchased between 128GB and 512GB, and all were fakes. I also have emails from certain China Vendor from a site called Alibaba.com, that admit these are just 'upgrade' pens and not genuine, BUT ONLY when pushed on warranty, explain the fact we have a full testing service, and authorities will be informed if they supply fakes. The Chinese seem only interested in ripping people off, and could care less about any consequences unless you mention the Kunming Public Security Bureau. We are currently trying hard to get $135 USD sent back.

No comments: